No it does not, sorry for the delayed reply!
Yes, she does. She also hoards a bunch of nonsense online.
You're right, that's my bad. Too many PC pics on my phone lol
Haha thanks ;)
Oh, it was way less than $4000, I think the Amazon seller just jacked up the price and PCPartPicker just updated the price based on that.
What is that small box next to the Xbox in the last photo? Is it some sort of switcher?
There's a average sized server for a centralized database of the patients, it's mainly just text information and x-rays in .dex format. So the "stations" just run the OS and the programs to access those files.
I've heard some things about the V300 too, but I just got them anyway, so far they're holding up well!
Hahah, yeah! My dad wanted an i7 for his news reading computer... I got him down to an i5, he was being too stubborn.
And whenever anyone asks me to build a computer for them, I show them what I would build for them and they comment things like "only 4GB of RAM?" or "only an i3?"...
I guess that's what happens when people don't understand the technology very well, and pay too much attention to ads/marketing :p
Thanks for the compliments buddy and yeah I edited the photos in Lightroom a little!
I'll check out Wesena and Streacom for sure!
I would too, if it were my own personal build, but since it's for the office, it'll just leave it as it..
Ah that's alright. A CLC is really nice already.
Thanks for the reply!
Hey, I have the same case and I'm thinking of getting a CLC. Do you think it would fit, without interference, if I set it up as a push pull configuration?
Hey, I have the same case and I'm thinking of getting a CLC. But I have extra fans, you think it would fit in the case, without interfering, as a push pull configuration?
I'm thinking of buying the Seidon 240M, I'd like to know your opinion!
Any thoughts on the Seidon 240M? I'm looking to buy that same CLC to replace the Hyper 212 Evo.
Looks like a nice build, I used to use a pretty old laptop too and hooked it up to monitor. It felt so good to upgrade to a desktop!
Nope, there is really nothing wrong with the motherboard.
Also, when downloading the drivers from their website, make sure you know what each "AsRock Utilities" does before installing or else you'll end up with unwanted bloatware. But you probably already knew that!
Have fun building your PC!
It's been great so far. I nearly have the same setup as you, my PC is on the third floor and the router is on the second floor. Windows shows me I have full signal 90% of the time, the other 10% it sometimes drops to 4 signal bars.
I haven't noticed bad lag on my end, only on the server's end and other people I play with. I've played Borderlands 2 and Battlefield 3 online so far.
If you have more specific questions, feel free to ask.
I'm pretty sure you have the wrong cooler listed in your specs.
I don't even know, this desk is actually very old. My mom gave it to me a very long time ago and I love it haha. Sorry I couldn't help you man.
Nice! Honestly, I think Corsair products are great quality, so is their customer support. They sent me a brand new HX750 after I did a RMA for my HX650, which I think is amazing.
Great parts! Have fun with your new build! :)
Sorry for the very late reply. I was away from home during the holidays.
I adore the case, if cable management if what you're worried about then this case is very easy to deal with thanks to the way the side panel is designed. It has a lot of space inside the case. And also a lot of fan mounts spots. What I like most about the case is how simple it looks.
The GTX 660 Ti is nice, I haven't played around with it much yet. I can say that the video card design itself is not very eye candy, but that doesn't bother me.
The screenshot of my Windows Experience Score is uploaded along with the other images.