5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver
- Average Particle Size: <0.49 micron <0.000020 inch
- Extended Temperature Limits: Peak: -50 Degrees C to >180 Degrees C
- Long-Term: -50 Degrees C to 130 Degrees C
- Performance: 3 to 12 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core.
- 38 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build i7 workstation. It's green, but also white.
I've had the same stick of thermal grease for years, still works great!
- 27 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build Mac Pro Mini - Final Main Gaming / Hackintosh Editing Build - Silent Build
Keeps CPU cool
- 26 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build Q-BIT
Bought this many, many years ago. Still as happy with it as the day I first discovered 'thermal paste' even existed and started to look into it.
Is it any better than the more recent alternatives? No idea.
Does it work really well? Absolutely.
Do I have any regrets? None.
- 17 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build Cool Blue, First PC Build!
Damn good thermal paste. I used this product on my recent build. A little bit of this stuff goes a long ways!
- 10 points
- 29 months ago
from completed build Omega Red
been using this for almost a decade now, it just works. just remember to replace your thermal paste on your cpu every 2 years or so.
- 9 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build Mini ITX Pocket Rocket
Been using this in my laptop for years and it dropped the load temperature from 90+ to 75 degrees Celsius. Had some left over for my desktop build so replaced the stock paste on my H60.
- 7 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build My first PC, upgrade from 2015 Macbook Pro,
Easy to squeeze out, cools well.
- 2 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build Budget gaming build/ Work station (Aka The Black Panther)
This paste works well. easy to apply and maintains good thermals.
- Intel Core i7-7700K (@5GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (x2)
- Intel Core i7-3960X Extreme Edition
- GeForce GTX 780 Ti (x4)
- Intel Core i7-6700K
- GeForce GTX 970