Air Series SP120 Quiet Edition
- Static Pressure (mm/H2O): 1.29 mm/H2O
- Power Draw (@ +12V): 0.08A
- The SP120 Quiet Edition, at full RPM, is an extremely quiet 23dBA while maintaining an impressive 1.29mm/H2O static pressure level.
- Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels.
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
- User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
- Included voltage step-down adapter for even quieter operation.
- 16 points
- 56 months ago
from completed build Tachikaze
Shhhhhh... you hear that? Of course not.
- 4 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build My first custom build! So many pretty lights!
Loving what these fans have done as part of a push-pull config on my AIO radiator - 28 degrees idle (same as before) but that's with hot air being pulled into the case!
On load, these bad boys hit 63 on initial PRIME95 tests! Holy crap they're good - yay for negative air pressure and solid air flow!