PCIe 6+2-Pin Connectors
Molex 4-Pin Connectors
+3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V@70.8A, -12V@0.8A, +5Vsb@3A
- 82 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build Mr. Freeze
Purchased for the color (to match my white case build) and because it came with the Corsair premium cable kit instead of the regular flat cables. However, there are two things in hindsight I'd like to point out:
- You can't really see the PSU in my case so the color actually doesn't matter that much.
- The premium cables are super stiff and cable combs very difficult to work with.
The reason for one star off is because of the "premium" cables and cable combs. Some things I wish I knew about the cables beforehand that I didn't research enough:
- These cables have a capacitor added inline to help with voltage ripple. This makes the cables bulkier than most in the middle of the cable. Not necessarily a bad thing since it will normally be hidden in the cable management area of the case. But something to note.
- Some of the pins have two wires going to them. Perhaps this is because of the inline capacitor? Either way, it makes using the cable combs extra difficult. Lining up all the wires is already difficult. Lining up two in the same channel of the comb is even harder.
- The cables are really stiff! I couldn't get them to really look smooth at all. Any bend you make with them just seems to deform them more and more.
I eventually got rid of the cables in lieu of some Ensourced custom PSU cables. The PSU is fine otherwise and seems to do its job. I don't notice the fan at all (it doesn't even seem to come on during idle).
- 15 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build Light & Breezy
Good PSU with nice looking cables.
- 12 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build My first AMD build! :)
Bought this over Seasonic because it went well with the white theme...so far so good.
- 11 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build Dream Build (3rd Build)
Great power supply, sleeved cables were alot worse quality than i was expecting
- Intel Core i9-9900K
- GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- GeForce GTX 1080