Black / Red
- Tuned for high pressure air delivery directly to components
- Better performance than standard case fans
- LED-lit translucent, frosted fan blades for a dramatic effect
- Specially designed fan blades and a sleeved bearing system for less vibration, noise and turbulence
- Available in single or twin packs.
- 27 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build ☠ DarkFlare ☠ (Not First Build)
Powerful fans, great for any water cooled PCs. Definitely recommend these.
- 23 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build Demon Dive - The Extremely Overkill PC.
Made a mistake buying these, thinking they were standard Air-Flow fans, but later put them to good use by using them for rad fans. They look nice. Maybe even a bit too bright. They don't make much noise at all.
- 16 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build Nemesis-Hybrid
I used this fan to replace the stock fanS included with the AiO CPU cooler, as well as the Hybrid GPU Cooler, and am very happy I did. The Cooler keeps the CPU around 55C, and the GPU under 60C at full load now. The fan is durable and very quiet. The LEDs are bright. It is efficient and works well at moving air through the radiators. No complaints.
- 13 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build Black & Red MSI For Gaming
These things blow!!!! Highly recommend. The LED is nice and vivid.
- 10 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build The SpaceHeater
Using this on my radiator, keeps thing nice n cool and the LEDs are a nice touch,