- Switchable key pad: Flexible design, choose right side or left side configuration. Switch between standard key pad and macro pad in gaming mode.
- Two-color adjustable backlighting dial: Keyboard keys are red, and key pad and Macro keys are amber in Game mode. Lighting dial adjusts the brightness of the keyboard and key pad.
- Macro keys: Up to 30 programmable keys that can allow up to 90 programmable options with an assigned gaming profile.
- Mode switching: Manually toggle the keyboard from standard mode to either of two gaming modes. LEDs show the selected mode.
- Cruise Control: Use Cruise Control to continue an action without having to hold down the key or keys assigned to the action. You can use Cruise Control with up to four keys at a time.* (* Cruise Control does not work with programmable macro keys.)
- In-game macro record button: Record any sequence of keystrokes—even standard chat messages. Macros are stored on your hard drive and can be easily shared.
- Automatic profile Switching: When a game or application profile is assigned using the software, the keyboard detects the game or application you are running and applies your custom profile to the application.
- WASD gaming keysWASD gaming keys: Have front-face lighting for enhanced visibility.
- Media keys: Play/Pause, Previous Track, Next Track, and Mute.
- 16 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build White Phantom
Using it for 3 years and counting. After 3 years the sound control is a little buggy however I think a recent flight caused it (was crushed in my luggage). Everything else works great and I am very happy with it.
- Intel Core i7-4770K (@4.7GHz)
- Radeon HD 7970 (x2)
- Intel Core i7-4770K
- GeForce GTX 760
- AMD FX-8350 (@4.5 GHz)
- Radeon R9 390