Black / Green
Active Noise Cancelling
- The Turtle Beach X12 is the definitive headset for gamers seeking amazing game sound, crystal-clear communication and enhanced comfort - all at an unmatched value. The X12 features massive 50mm speakers, delivering superior audio quality with crisp highs and deep, rumbling lows. The in-line amplifier puts you in control, with quick access to independent game and chat volume controls and variable bass. If you're serious about gaming, then get serious about the sound. Step up to the X12 and experience game audio like never before.
- Amplified Audio
- Enhances game sounds for a more immersive gaming experience.
- Microphone Monitoring
- Hear your voice in the headset, so you won't have to shout to hear what you're saying.
- In-Line Amplifier
- Independent controls allow for quick adjustments to game audio and chat volumes.
- Variable Bass Boost
- Add depth and realism to the gaming experience with strong yet clear bass.
- USB Powered
- A USB connection provides power to your amplified Xbox 360 headset - no AC adapters or batteries necessary.
- PC Compatible
- Delivers the ultimate gaming experience with the Xbox 360 and PC platforms.
- 50mm diameter speakers with neodymium magnets
- Speaker Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, >120dB SPL @ 1kHz
- Condenser Microphone Frequency Response: 50Hz - 15kHz
- Cable length: 16 ft. (4.87m)
- Weight: 6.4 oz (233g)
- In-line Amplifier
- Headphone Amplifier: Stereo DC-coupled, 35mW/ch, THD <1%, Frequency Response: DC - 30kHz
- Bass Boost: Variable up to +12dB@150Hz
- Mic mute switch
- Maximum analog input level with volume control on maximum setting: 2Vpp (700mV rms)
- 3.5mm plug for line input
- 3.5mm plug for mic output
- 2.5mm XBOX 360 controller input jack
- USB connector for power (5VDC @ <60mA max)
- Dimensions: Height .5in (1.27cm), Width 2in (5.08cm), Depth .75in (1.905cm)
- 41 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build Pikachu's Electro Ball
These nifty set of entry-level headphones from Turtle Beach is all I really need for sampling music for production. I'm not an audiophile by any means, but there's not much else I would need a set of headphones for. Gets a plus for gaming and the ability to be used with consoles. The lost star is for the microphone. It's easily contorted and feels like it could break.
- 27 points
- 31 months ago
Inexpensive indestructible headset.
- 26 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build "Anonymous" - 1440p 144Hz Build
Works for both my PC and Xbox, love it
- 21 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build White Lightning 2.0
Have had these for years, I used them to play Xbox 360 games prior to my ascension to the master race. They still work well and have good sound clarity so no complaints here!
- 16 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build Eclipse
I've had these for like 8 years and still work well, best $35 I've ever spent.
- 14 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build Blackbirdo
My good ol trusty turtle beach X12 has held up for over a whopping 5 years now. They are super light weight, very comfortable to wear for hours on end and the sound is above average for the price of these things. I think they've since been replaced by the X14 but I really have no reason to upgrade.
- 11 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build Destinesia
Broke on its own with no abuse in less than six months. The whole right side of the headphone broke off from normal use, not recommended.
- 9 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build My first gaming pc
I had this thing for years when I was a console peasant. This headset has been dropped stepped on and used almost constantly for 4 years. It broke in one spot but some electrical tape fixed that.
- 8 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build T-001 Tyrant
Headphones - The Headset is a leftover from the XBOX 360 era. It is a reliable, good quality headset. I will be upgrading it to a wireless unit at the earliest opportunity, but tor the time being, this is more than sufficient.
PERFECT DESK SETUP. The white and green beast pc perfect for minecraft and roblox. BLACK FRIDAY DEALS
- Intel Core i5-6600K
- GeForce GTX 1070
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X (@4.1GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Intel Core i7-6850K (@4.0GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1080