Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition
- Static Pressure (mm/H2O): 3.1 mm/H2O
- Power Draw (@ +12V): 0.18A
- The SP120 High Performance Edition, at full RPM, has outstanding static pressure, up to 3.1mm/H2O, when used on a radiator or heatsink.
- Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels.
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
- User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
- Included voltage step-down adapter for even quieter operation.
- 70 points
- 54 months ago
from completed build Black Rose
Really nice fan, nice packaging and interchangeable colours, currently rocking white as it looks better with my black case and interior, and white is a better neutral colour for the led's.
- 49 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build Ryzen 202
Reduced my GPU temperature by a good 10C*.
- 39 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build Black and White Carbon Car themed build - AMD avec AMG
Loud, effective and clean
jet engine fan that really cools down my PC. The colored rings look amazing.
- 23 points
- 29 months ago
from completed build Athena
I wish I'd sprung for the PWM version, thought I ordered it and realized once they arrived. They're not too loud though, and they move a lot of air.
- 18 points
- 59 months ago
from completed build RedRanger - First Gaming PC
Used on radiator, works great and is relatively quiet. Only problem was unable to be controlled by Corsair Link due to it being the DC version instead of PWM.
- 16 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build Athena 2.0
Wish I had gone for the PWM versions, but I was cheap and they're good fans for what they are.
- 12 points
- 59 months ago
from completed build The Budget AMD
Good airflow and Static Pressure, but noisy at high RPMs.
- Intel Core i5-4670K (@4.3GHz)
- GeForce GTX 780 Ti
- Intel Core i7-4790K
- Radeon R9 295X2 (x2)
- Intel Core i7-5820K (@4.5GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1080