800 - 1500 RPM
- PWM stands for Pulse Width Modulation. The 4-Pin connector allows the mainboard to control the fan speed from 800-1500RPM.
- HIGH-VORTEX-AIRFLOW WITH TURBINE BLADE & FRAME UNIQUE DESIGN
- Optimum airflow, air pressure & extremely silent performance
- DIVERSION GROOVE BLADE DESIGN
- Innovative blade design focus air flow & optimum cooling efficiency
- ANTI-VIBRATION PAD DESIGN
- Reduce the vibrations efficiently & silent operation
- AERO-DYNAMICAL DESIGN
- Air-inlet with optimal aero-dynamical design reducing noisy air turbulences
- HYDRO-DYNAMIC-BEARING TECHNOLOGY
- HDB runs more smoothly with no friction, make it quietly & durability(MTBF300,000hrs)
- TOOL-LESS FIXED PINS
- Rubber fixed pins also reduces vibrations (fan run more quietly) and Tool-less makes it easy to mount, with no tools required
- 20 points
- 57 months ago
from completed build First Build, Larry!
This fan type has had a past problem of making noise while under any use and Cougar supposedly fixed it in 2014 (I think). My fan came with this problem, but after about 20 hours of use the noise went away and it now works great!
- 13 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build "The Idealist" - Mini ITX Skylake Dream build 2016
This is a company that I recently discovered and I think I have officially become one of their biggest fans. Great German-based company that offers amazingly high-quality products at stupidly affordable prices. These fans are hydro-dynamic bearing fans and are super quiet rivaling the fans of the competition (Noctua) at a couple bucks less.
- 12 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build Updated Pegasus: Getting VR Ready
The fans are among the quietest fans Ive ever used. They push loads of air, and best of all, are orange!.