Formula 7 Nano Diamond
- Diamond particles measuring 0.0000015 cm rated at 8.3 w/mK.
- Extended -50°C to 250°C stable temperature range ideal for performance cooling.
- Lighter, easier to spread stable composition won't crack or dry out.
- Quantity: 4 g
- Specific gravity: 2.8 g/cm3
- 32 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build i5-6500 Skylake build
Had some laying around from my laptop, so why not use it. Decreased temps by 5 degrees.
- 15 points
- 58 months ago
from completed build Storm Stryker Gaming Build
Worked as intended, no issues, went on my processor perfectly.
- 10 points
- 44 months ago
from completed build First gaming build (update)
No issues, temps are perfectly acceptable
- 8 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build Red/Black Gaming PC (First Build)
Friend gave me this. Temps have been great so far even with my heavy overclocks.
- Intel Core i7-3770K (@4.4GHz)
- Radeon HD 7950
- Intel Core i7-4770K (@4.5GHz)
- Radeon HD 7970 (x2)
- Intel Core i7-4770K (@4.4GHz)
- GeForce GTX 770 (x2)