MicroATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
383 mm / 15.079"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 40 points
- 29 months ago
from completed build Ryzen upgrade to Purple Menace
Corsair did well with this m-atx case, has alot of features and looks good, very sturdy, based on their 88R chassis. Cable management could be a little better but understandable in a tight m-atx form factor case. only downside is plastic thumb screws that secure the window and back panel. Plenty of fan ports and radiator support.
- 30 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build Stay Positive
Cable management can definitely be improved a bit more, otherwise it's a decent little case!
The HDD cage could definitely be moved a bit more to the right to allow for better clearance with power supplies. This case says it cannot support PSU's exceeding 160mm, however I have a 170mm PSU in this case and it fits fine. It's important to note however that a non-modular PSU with fat cables at that size will probably make your life very hard. I do not recommend doing that. Flat cables are a much better choice in general for this case. If you don't plan to use the HDD cage, you won't have any issues.
I had a minor annoyance with the 5.25 bay clip, as it would not auto lock my fan controller. I ended up having to remove the clip and screw the controller in instead.
The case itself is very lightweight; typical of the SPEC line. I've built in the SPEC-03 before, so it was pretty familiar territory and I knew what I was getting myself into.
Corsair, why you no CPU power hole?
- 20 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build *Insert cool name here* Custom Build
Great case just wish it had more cable management. Otherwise airflow and the option for a Liquid Cooler is great.
- 17 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build Blue Lagoon
Nice case with some good features. but the acrylic sidepanel catches scratches realy fast and they show up when theres light from the inside of the case. At first I didnt think that I would be able to get a full loop of this size in there. But im quite amized by how much space I had in the end. Some rubber gromets for the cable holes would´ve been a nice addition but what do I expect from a 50$ case.
- 16 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build Mini Bumble Beast- Entry Level Gaming PC- First Build
I got the as an open box item from Amazon Warehouse in like new condition. I like the case, but it has some design flaws. Even with a fully modular PSU, the managing of the cables was daunting to say the least.
- 15 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build My First Build
Best Micro ATX case ever used
- 15 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build Cardless - i5 7400
I didnt like cable management, but the case looks nice.
- 13 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build Mozzarella's Cheapo Game Box
This case is very hit-and-miss. For $60 USD, you can do a whole lot better.
- Cable management is pretty rough. Not a lot of space behind mobo.
- Only one blue LED fan, no hub or controller
- No screws for mounting power supply.
- Thumbscrews are easy to lose, and ones that attach the side panels are different sizes from the ones that attach the drive cage.
- Top vents are unfiltered and don't ship with anything to cover them
- PCI slot covers are non-replacable. You may cut yourself while breaking them off.
- Fans were very hard to properly screw in, but maybe I'm just stupid
- The 5.25" cage is not tool-less. Don't be an idiot like me or your ODD will slide out of the front.
- Front panel is very difficult to remove, and the intake filters are mounted directly to it.
- 11 points
- 44 months ago
from completed build 20 Seconds Reboot - $1000 build
This case is GREAT for the price. There was plenty of room for cable management. My buddy loves it.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters