- The PH-NDC is a superb quality thermal compound for heatsinks. PH-NDC improves the effectiveness of CPU coolers by thermally bonding the CPU to the heatsink. The PH-NDC is a high-purity Nano diamond-like particle paste that helps to ensure maximum heat dissipation for optimized performance and greater system stability.
- Excellent Performance
- PH-NDC is made of NANO diamond-like particles of hybrid compound, design for using in environment with low thermal resistance. PH-NDC’s Nano diamond-like particles helps dissipate and transfer the heat when compressed.
- No Burn-in Time Required
- PH-NDC has no burn-in time that is required to reach maximum performance. Formulated to maximize efficiency instantly when applied.
- Non-Electrical Conductive TIM
- PH-NDC can be applied to any type of Cooler to enhance the thermal conductivity. PH-NDC does not contain any metal or other electrically conductive materials that will harm other components.
- Easy to Apply and Remove
- PH-NDC can be easily applied and removed. Just one pea-sized amount of the PH-NDC will do. Once the CPU cooler is installed the PH-NDC particles will spread and maximize the contact area.
- Long-term stability
- The PH-NDC contains a silicon-free compound that provides excellent long-term stability. The silicon-free compound has an effective thermal cycling, and low dry-out features.
- Maximum capability of operating temperature.
- PH-NDC has a maximum capability of an operating temperature of -40°C to 150°C. PH-NDC will provide a stable working status at any extreme temperature and conditions.
- Color: Grey
- Thermal Conductivity: 4.5 W/m-k
- Thermal Resistance: 0.14 °C – cm2/W
- Specific Gravity: 2.55g/cm3
- Recommended Storage Time: < 2 Years
- Recommended Usage Time: < 2 Years
- Capacity: 2g ( 2 units, 1g/unit)
- Weight: 55.3g
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 150°C