* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- NF-S12A FLX
700 - 1200 RPM
7.4 - 17.8 dB
- Award-winning S12 design
- Anti-Stall Knobs
- AAO Frame
- Stepped Inlet Design
- Inner Surface Microstructures
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads
- Smooth Commutation Drive 2
- 3 speed settings for full flexibility
- Extensive Cabling Options
- SSO2 Bearing
- Metal bearing shell
- 23 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build Big Buddy
Well-built fan with a pleasant acoustic character. Although Noctua is championed as the king of silent fan operation, there are more noise-effective options out there, like Enermax's less expensive Twister Pressure. Still a great fan tho.
- 14 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build First gaming PC build
Based on the reviews I've read about this case fan, it is great for exhaust and I think the rear needs a really good case fan to remove all the heat in the case. Comes with 2 adapters as well, ultra-low-noise (700rpm) and low-noise (900rpm). At default, the speed is at 1200rpm. Currently using low-noise for minimal noise as the weather is cold in where I live. Might have to remove the adapter once summer arrives. Hence, I've placed the stock fan to the front to have 2 intakes for positive airflow.
- 7 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build Oculus Rift build - "Rift Rig"
I keep thinking: "Is this thing even on?" I seriously don't hear it even at full speed. Fantastic.
- 6 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build Living Room PC
Noctua makes perfect fans. That's it. That's all I got to say.
- Intel Core i7-4770K (@4.7GHz)
- GeForce GTX 780
- Intel Core i7-4770K (@4.4GHz)
- Radeon R9 290X
- Intel Core i7-4790K
- Radeon R9 290