15 Hz - 28 kHz
Black / Silver
Active Noise Cancelling
Sensitivity at 1 V RMS
- High-end open circumaural headphones with E.A.R. technology for outstanding bass and vocal projection
- Sennheiser's innovative "Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement" (E.A.R.) design channels audio signals directly into your ears
- State-of-the-art, advanced Duofol diaphragms for transparency and minimal distortion
- Highly optimised, field-strengthened neodymium ferrous magnet systems for an excellent dynamic response
- Surround reflector for extended spatial sound field
- Lightweight aluminium voice coils for high efficiency and excellent dynamics
- Elegantly layered honeycomb finish on ear cup casings
- Extremely comfortable velour ear pads and headband
- Excellent connectivity, also with home Hifi equipment
- 17 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build Angela
Comfortable, premium looking, well-built, sound good and are fairly affordable.
- 14 points
- 57 months ago
from completed build Mid Level Budget Gaming Build
Some of the best headphones I have ever owned. Sound is absolutely beautiful, highs are sharp and clear and bass is powerful. One can never go wrong with Sennheiser. Cancels out background noise even without active noise cancelling, and they are possibly the most comfortable headphones I have ever placed on my head. If you have the money but can't afford higher-end Sennheisers, buy these headphones.
- 12 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build Nvidya's Double Rumble
You like cheap headphones that sound good? Buy these on sale for like $50 and throw a Mod Mic 4.0 on it. Now you're good to go fam.
- 12 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build My Beauty [ potato quality ): ]
Decided to buy these since they're on sale often, and I do a bit of recording on the side every now and then. Clear with good highs and lows.
- 10 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build RGBBBQ
A great pair of headphones from Sennheiser. Sounds are clear and this pair doesn't require an amp/dac to drive them. Open back design is perfect for gaming and music.
- 6 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build The Brick
Amazing audio quality, but the only downside is they're probably not meant for extended use, as the ear cups get uncomfortable after a few hours.
- 4 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build Green CSGO Smasher Setup
I had the Turtle Beach x21 before these... They are soooo much better, the sound is beautiful and they are so comfortable that sometimes I forget that I have them on!
- 1 point
- 35 months ago
from completed build Build 2.1 (ish)
My first pair of "Audiophile" headphones. Also first time experiencing open headphones. They've been awesome to me and have held up great. Games and music sound awesome and would definitely recommend over any gaming headset. For the price you can get them now (around $80) they are 100% worth it.
- Intel Core i7-4770K (@4.5GHz)
- Radeon HD 7970 (x2)
- Intel Core i5-6600K (@4.7 GHz)
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti
- Intel Core i7-4770K (@4.4GHz)
- GeForce GTX 770 (x2)