Ceramique 2 Tri-Linear
- Tri-Linear Ceramic Content: Like the original Ceramique, Ceramique 2 uses only ceramic fillers so it is neither electrically conductive nor capacitive. The tri-linear composite of aluminum oxide, zinc oxide and boron nitride allows the thinnest possible bond line with modern processors, heatsinks and electronics. Critically-sized particles and new ultra-high shear mixing techniques maximize Ceramique 2's thermal performance and help maintain a stable homogenous suspension. This exclusive combination provides performance exceeding most metal based compounds.
- Polysynthetic Suspension Fluid: A new oil mixture, improved thermal filler properties and increased particle deagglomeration, dispersal and density enhance Ceramique 2's thermal performance and overall stability. The third generation polysynthetic suspension fluid combines advanced synthetic oils to maximize wetting and stability while allowing a higher density of thermally conductive fillers.
- Excellent Stability: Ceramique 2 is engineered to not separate, run, migrate, or bleed.
- Electrical Insulator: Ceramique 2 does not contain any metal or other electrically conductive materials. It is a pure electrical insulator, neither electrically conductive nor capacitive.
- Performance: 2 to 10 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core.
- Innovative Dispenser: The amount of compound remaining in the 2.7-gram syringe is easy to determine as the rear of the plunger is perfectly flush with the flange when the syringe is empty.
- Easy Clean Up: Ceramique 2 can easily be cleaned from CPUs and heatsinks with ArctiClean, isopropyl alcohol or any of the cleaners listed in the product instructions.
- Compliancy:RoHS Compliant
- Average Particle Size: <0.36 microns <0.000015 inch (70 particles lined up in a row equal 1/1000th of an inch.)
- Temperature limits: Peak: -150 Degrees C to >185 Degrees C Long-Term: -150 Degrees C to 130 Degrees C
- Coverage Area: 25-gram syringes. (Approximately 9.2cc) At a layer 0.003" thick, one tube will cover about 200 square inches.
- Important Reminder: Due to the unique shapes and sizes of the particles in Ceramique 2, it will take a minimum of 25 hours and several thermal cycles to achieve maximum particle to particle thermal conduction and for the heatsink to CPU interface to reach maximum conductivity. (This period will be longer in a system without a fan on the heatsink.) On systems measuring actual internal core temperatures via the CPU's internal diode, the measured temperature will often drop slightly over this "break-in" period. This break-in will occur during the normal use of the computer as long as the computer is turned off from time to time and the interface is allowed to cool to room temperature. Once the break-in is complete, the computer can be left on if desired.
- 71 points
- 58 months ago
from completed build Black Rose
Cheap, and it's working. I think. Idk, my CPU is still alive so I guess it must be working.
- 53 points
- 63 months ago
from completed build Collegiate Honor Society reward
Meh it works.
- 42 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build Centaurea Cyanus
This works great for me and my family and all the others that have been cleaned and reapplied paste.
- 4 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build Desktop / Light Gaming Build
I'm pleased with this stuff! A large syringe for just 8 bucks. It cools very well as far as I've tested it.
Nintendo Entertainment System – Home Theater PC 64-bit Windows 8 | 2.6ghz Dual-Core, 4gb RAM, 128gb SSD
- Intel Celeron G1610
- Intel Core i5-4690K
- GeForce GTX 980
- Intel Core i7-5820K (@4.0GHz)
- Radeon R9 390