MasterFan Pro 120 Air Balance
650 - 2500 RPM
42.7 - 83.1 CFM
6 - 36 dB
- Hybrid Design
- Draws from both jet engine and helicopter blade designs.
- Speed Profiles
- Switch between three curve profiles for your preferred mix of silence and speed.
- Quiet Spin
- Exclusive technology stabilizes the driver that spins the blades, reducing clicks and noisy vibrations.
- Noise Absorption
- Rubber mounting inserts on the frame absorb fan rattle.
- Jam Protection
- Automatically stops the fan motor if jammed by objects.
- 380 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build Operation Blackbriar
Was looking for RGB fans that worked with Aura Sync, and these seemed to be the only ones on the market.
1) Works great, very quiet (could be quieter given that I'm running them at 30%)
2) Works with Asus Aura Sync
1) Initially had them plugged into the NZXT Grid+ v2, but the Grid is designed for higher voltage PWM fans, and thus the MasterFans kept dropping in and out, was hard to troubleshoot
2) Would be good if the RGB had its own separate power, as the MasterFans piggy back off the PWM power