* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Two 4.5 dbi external dipole antennas
WPA / WPA2 / WEP (64/128 bit) / WPS (PBC/PIN)
- Dual Band Wireless AC technology for less interference and more bandwidth
- Access a secure wireless network using advanced WPA or WPA2 encryption
- Easy to install and use with the D-Link Setup Wizard and Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- 2 x 4.5dBi External Antennas
- Backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n devices
- Increased bandwidth, reliability, and functionality over legacy PCI cards
- PCI Express x1, x4, x8, or x16 support
- Low Profile Bracket included
- 23 points
- 29 months ago
from completed build Michael Jackson (Full AMD build)
Works great but quite costly.
- 13 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build My Precious Stormtrooper
The Network Card is pretty good, it isn't going to blow your socks off with aesthetic or anything, but its cheap as dirt and it gets the job done time and time again. My only concern is those giant rabbit ears it has for antenna. They really are bigger in person.
- 12 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build My first build
This think is really fast and has very good range. I am getting very consistent download speeds unlike my old computer.
- 11 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build Ryzen Micro-ATX Cube - First build!
Works great, except when it doesn't.
Does not fit correctly in motherboard when screwed in, and does not screw in when correctly fitted to motherboard. Connection is fantastic, but drops out more often than I'd like (not the internet connection's fault, trust me).
I still use my ten dollar USB wifi adaptor as a backup because this card is so unreliable. If you've already bought it, don't worry - it's not the end of the world. But if you're thinking about buying it, do your research and get a more reliable card for the same price.
- 8 points
- 9 days ago
from completed build Scrapy(ard) Toasty
Working fine in open space, not so well in close cabinet.