Companion 2 Series III
- Our most affordable computer speaker system puts Bose sound within reach
- A performance upgrade over most conventional computer speakers
- Contemporary, elegant appearance
- Dual inputs for easy connection to computer and additional audio sources
- Proprietary TrueSpace stereo digital processing circuitry creates a wide two-channel soundstage engineered specifically for listening at your computer.
- Ported cabinet design provides fuller music and deeper movie/gaming special effects from a small enclosure.
- 41 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build QHD Gamecube
The sound profile favors the mids a bit, but provides a nice full sound for their size. A great little set of speakers, especially if you're limited on desk space.
- 20 points
- 23 months ago
from completed build FURYZEN - Small Form Factor AMD Gaming PC
Way too much bass, as expected of Bose, and overpriced. At least the sound through the headphone jack is unaltered.
- 19 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build My project for the horde!
Bose is bose! superb quality of sound. Good for music, movies and gaming.
- 17 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build College Student Dream Build
Great sound quality and excellent bass for what it is.
- 16 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build The Blue Dragon God
Amazing speakers coming from a 4-year old speaker the bass in this is great, I have Sonic studio 3 and have it on theater mode and wow it sounds amazing.
- 15 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build Mini-ITX Build with Upgrade Potential
These sound surprisingly good when I'm sitting at my workstation. Nice, deep, round bass. Sound drops off quickly as you move away from the speakers, so not exactly room-filling.
- 15 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build SkyBlu
Crisp clear sound, intuitive easy to use controls. Fair price.
- 13 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build KONQUERER
I have never been let down by a Bose product.
- 11 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build Cryomancer Prime
These are about as good as you can get without delving into studio monitors. Easy to put on a shelf, but no wall mount functionality or available adapters.