add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

ok whats up? -windows 10 problems

xdenttim
  • 58 months ago

i have 8.1 and my problem is i don't have the icon to reserve or get the windows 10 thing

i have done a lot of researching, contacting microsoft, FAQS on microsoft, looked all over PCPP forums.

this is what i've done but hasn't worked

i've uninstalled the newest update (KB3035583) and have reinstalled it

did a hole system repair and found a problem with windows defender that didn't help

i deactivated my anti maleware software that didn't help

anybody got idea's????

Comments

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't worry, you don't have to go thru the windows update system. Use the windows media tool installation instead.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah i found it on youtube last night after more search but Thank you anyways man.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, you can just use the media creation tool thing that Techyin just linked, much faster and easier. I just upgraded from 7 with it and its running like a thing that runs quite well. (I don't know, like a cheetah or an NFL running back, create your own simile here.)

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah i found that on youtube before he posted it but i make sure to thank him anyways and you as well

Thank you.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube