add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best R9 280x manufacturer?

DucksRUs281

53 months ago

I need a quality 280x gpu that is going to last and put out great performance. Who is the best manufacturer of the R9 series of gpu's?

Comments

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

I personally think that XFX is the best due to their Lifetime Warranty (Conditions apply), but Sapphire is also excellent as always. MSI is a good alternative.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Go with Sapphire. I'm a bit of a fanboy when it comes to them. The vapor-x model imo can't be beat. Newegg atm has the 280x vapor-x for 229 with a $10 dollar promo and 20 dollar mail in rebate and free shipping.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202137

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

That card will color match perfectly with my motherboard!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube