add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

some suggestion i think should be on the site and a problem i dislike

xdenttim
  • 59 months ago

first of all the one thing that i think is one of stupidest things not to have on here. You have the intel i7 that require x99 chipset boards not on here this one really bugs me i like amd and intel but not having x99 chipset's on here but having cpu that can only run on that chipset on here is just well stupid.

2nd. more cpu cooling companys like Asetek, Koolance, EK, AGPtek, ARCTIC, Foxnovo, XSPC, Yosoo, and NOVAK.

3rd. add some LC filters like size of rads possibly.

4th. this one is whatever but i would like to see linux and steam os be put on here but thats no big deal just gets rid of the super known question what OS are you running

and fix some of the things that are no longer available.

like the older quadro's and firepro's are really not need and just a question why is ddr still on here ddr2 really shouldn't be either there a dead platform's.

but on the other hand i do like this websites new layout but the system build area is a little to complex for my liking

Comments

• 59 months ago
  • 3 points
  1. We do have them on here. You likely have incompatible parts in your part list and we are autofiltering out x99.

2. Most of those are custom WC component companies and we do not list those types of parts yet

3. Rad size is coming

4. We have talked about adding other OS options but we cannot verify compatibility reliably and they aren't sold/distributed (in most cases) so we find a custom part is more fitting

We do not stop listing parts when they become older as many users input their older machines and then look for upgrades and compatible parts or may need a replacement component.

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

why would x99 boards be filtered out when all i had was the cpu which was Intel Core i7-5820K 3.3GHz 6-Core Processor but i had nothing else selected but i seen this problem a couple of times. may be a glitch or i really need to clean my cookies or something sorry for the little rant there.

and i understand the unlisting parts makes some sense i guess.

but thanks for the reply and i happy to hear that different rad sizes filter is coming that will make selecting LC systems for are builds easier.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube