add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

this site sometimes i swear

xdenttim
  • 61 months ago

i've been a long time user of this site and i see so much hate in the builds

Example: 1. a guy built a build it had a r7 240 and amd 8320 and this build got trashed on by so many people for because he had put a liquid cooler in the build instead of buying a better GPU which isn't so bad after all he even told every one his reason in the comments to where his comment got 6 downvotes why?

1. a guy yes it another amd (but note im not a fanboy i have had a i5 i loved it that build i no longer have sense a robbery happened) 8350, seagate 1tb HDD, GTX 970 and this guy had the nerve to say in the comment section that amd is a horrible cpu company, and seagate is C word, 970 are not good. at first my thought he was a troll to he then stated that he wasn't and fought for his horride opinion that he could of kept to him self but no. why?

i really don't understand why people have huge un needed comment wars about intel and amd or nivida and Radeon. i love all the companies equally and i see amd just get trashed they deserve some respect they have power in those cpu you might not be able to use it to your ability so you have to trash the company rep when they are what i like to think the reason for the i7 if amd wasn't there to push them to there best the i7 could be a hole different CPU. Nivida and Radeon. radeon makes some dam good GPU for the buck and so does Nivida but i see nivida for just gaming really and the radeon is more of a muit purpose GPU basis where you see Radeon have really good render times and high amounts of vram and Nivida stay with high clock rates and lower vram so there pretty even. so why is there fighting between Intel and Amd and Radeon and Nivida can't we all work togther to make a a truly clean and caring website that we have the rep for?

Comments

• 61 months ago
  • 5 points

agreed! that is why i keep most my builds off this site. i don't need a bunch of spoiled kids telling me what i should or shouldn't of done (not saying all people on here are) but i want to post at least a few for street cred :). i have seen people post there build stating they love it, get tore up in the comments for using amd cpu, ask what they should change to in the forums, then change cpu and mobo. SO STUPID!!!!! The user was perfectly happy with his pc until people starting posting SYNTHETIC benchmarks. i have a 4790k seen here and a 8320e build (pics coming soon!) but most builds i do for people are amd. yes for gaming. and the only time the customer would know he could have spent twice as much for MAYBE a few more fps if i had another pc following his every move in a game with both pc's running FRAPS.

It's funny because everyone states PC users are a master race but fail to realize to be a master race, you must be smart. and so many people think you HAVE to buy a $1500 pc or it won't game. im sorry, but the REAL master race are the price to performance, unbiased user's. if i put my one posted build ($350) next to a $1500 build doing the exact same thing, playing the exact same game, having same amount of fun, one user seems smarter am i correct?

Sorry about the rant.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

why you sorry your so correct in every signal way now i wish people would realize it. i don't think tomshardware is biased or youtubers like newegg tv or austin evans, linustech are big in my opinion because there everything but biased

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Eh I think all of them are biased at least a little bit. Lets say I own a company that makes a product and you have a review site. I give you, for free, my product that is soon to launch. I give it to you prior to release so you have a full review on release. I even let you keep the product after you review it, for free. Now after all that "kindness", wouldnt it be hard to keep any biased opinion out of it. It would be for me. I mean it is a way to get my product in front of all the subscribed watchers, but it also gives those subscribers something to watch on your channel. Idk to me, it would be hard to stay unbiased. I would only review products I bought, so I can trash a crappy product without the company calling and saying no more free products before review.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

i wouldn't say its a biased opinion if you truly now something that is better then it but will still recommend both to someone

• 61 months ago
  • 2 points

I mostly agree with you, but I don't

love all the companies equally.

I still personally hate Razer and all those cheap PSU companies people buy from (CoolMax and the like).

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

i wasn't targeting those Psu companys but i should of. and Razer is overpriced to my opinion but if i find a good deal i will go for it 8 out of 10 times

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

Well you said "all the companies" so I assumed every company :P

Razer stuff has a tendency to just break suddenly, so that's why I go for better products for less from other companies like Logitech. Plus ever since they switched to Kailh I hated their keyboards even more.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

there speaker quality is better then like beats but there mic quality is horrible

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

there speaker quality is better then like beats

They're probably equal.

but there mic quality is horrible

Yep :P The Seiren is okay, but basically because it's a rebranded Yeti.

• 61 months ago
  • 1 point

indeed it is i stick to my audio technica's

• 61 months ago
  • 2 points

Some people feel the need to try and put anything down, others just have absolutely no knowledge because they built with the first thing they heard of or followed yet another troll and ended up with something they don't like. The reasons are endless but to put it bluntly some people just feel the need to be ********.

I'd still post your builds if you like because myself and many others are more than happy to post positive comments and give constructive criticism if it's asked for or needed. Ignore anyone that thinks you need $1500+ to make a gaming pc.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube