add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Is the Logitech G600 Worth it?

Ian_H.

62 months ago

I have wanted to get an MMO gaming mouse for awhile, and when I came across the Logitech G600. I thought it was going to be perfect, that was until I saw all the reviews. People were complaining about the software being really buggy, the buttons being difficult to press, and the overall build quality just being awful. Is it really that bad? If it is, could you guys suggest another MMO mouse that is of better quality? (And not the Razer Naga) Thanks in advance!

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube