add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What do you guys think about this budget gaming pc build? What kind of FPS?

Notanexpert
  • 68 months ago

I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on this budget gaming pc that I am about to put together. What kind of fps do you think I will get in games like bf4 and LoL? http://pcpartpicker.com/p/X3NXMp

Comments

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

Bf4 depends of settings and resolution.

As for LoL you'll max it out...

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

What kind of settings in bf4 do you think?

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

Most likely low~med settings to be playable. I dont think 4gb ram is enough for bf4 though.

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

Jackfrags has a "budget" build he made in a video that is very similar to yours: http://youtu.be/7WQxr59KRto?list=UUw7FkXsC00lH2v2yB5LQoYA

The only real difference is in the GPU. With a r9 270x and 8GB of dual channel RAM, he was able to get battlefield 4 on high/very high up to 70fps.

[comment deleted]
  • 68 months ago
  • 1 point

Bump

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 68 months ago
  • 1 point

or 265 for better performance and same cost.

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

4GB of ram will quickly bottleneck you.

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

And depending on whether you are a student or not you can get windows for free.

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

I think that I will be fine with this build and I can always upgrade the ram down the road. Thanks for the help.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube