add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best mechanical keyboard and best gaming mouse for my budget?

SubsonicLP

64 months ago

So im trying to find the best gaming keyboard and mouse the buy in the hopefully near future...

So i want it to have the following features:

Keyboard: mechanical | Cherry MX Blue or Green | Sturdy | Nice design | Macros (dont need a lot) | Backlight (RGB is a plus :)) | Under 90 dollars |

Mouse: Budget: around 50-60 | Macros 2+ | Backlit (not a need) | Not small but medium sized or large | Great scrollwheel | Good accuracy but not too high of DPI | Wireless (Again not a need) | Good grip

Comments

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

The corsair raptor M45 is a fantastic mouse but it is wired. The CM storm quickfire rapid is also a good keyboard with cherry mx blue but NOT backlit. the quickfire TK is but it is also right at $90.

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

Ill look into the Raptor. However the lack of backlight is a major selling point

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

The TK has backlit.

[comment deleted]
  • 64 months ago
  • 1 point

Honestly for the mouse it's HIGHLY subjective. Most people like the razer deathadder a lot. Another solid option is the Func MS-3 or the Roccat Kone XTD

As for the keyboard like JustAnotherGamer said, the quickfireTK has mx blues and is backlit link

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

ill look into to it some more...

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok guys, i think im going with the CM Quickfire TK keyboard but want some help on a mouse.

It has come down to two choices, the MAD Catz RAT 3 and the Corsair vengeance M65/95. Which has more features? What do you recommend?

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

Honestly, I wouldn't go with either...I messed with a friends RAT 3 and didn't like the feel or the sensor much (felt twitchy), and messed with the m95 at CES and wasn't all that impressed with it's slippery surface.

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

I used a raptor M45 once which is basically an M65 without the sniper button. It felt pretty great and the sensor was flawless.

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

is it comfortable to hold for long periods at a time for gaming?

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

I only got to use it for a few minutes but yeah I imagine it would be.

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

Logitech G600 has 12 macros, 3 mouse buttons, and a corded wire + really great feel (personal experience) Also it is backlit and can be changed to any color.

Amazing scroll wheel, perfectly weighted, dpi changeable.

Edit - Also quite a large mouse.

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

Already bought the mouse guys! I ended up getting the Corsair vengeance M65 :)

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

The utech Venus is also a good wired mouse. It has a high DPI, but you can adjust that with the software that comes with it. It's also $35. There's more information on this video about the mouse. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBKXUhjTXSg&feature=youtu.be

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

Already bought a mouse, still looking for keyboard though

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube