add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

VR gaming rig opinions needed

Jtf8751
  • 2 months ago

Guys, I'm building another gaming rig and I can spend $1000 - $1500 but would like to keep it to what I actually need to run smoothly at 60 fps and higher. My main gaming with be VR sim racing on Iracing and I also play pubg. So I know pubg at 1080 will require a good graphics card. I have built intel and amd and I am torn on what to go with. I like that AMD is cheaper and it performs just as well at the Intel then I will go with that one, but I want opinions from guys that have used both. So if someone wants to make a parts list with what they think would work for me, I would appreciate it, and I also want to be able to expand in the future. I also want to use a SSD for my operating system of windows 10 and then a 1 TB mechanical drive for my storage. Thanks guys. Looking forward to seeing what everyone has to offer.

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Intel beats out AMD in pure gaming performance but in my opinion the much higher price tag doesn't justify the small performance gains.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks, with that said, who has a good parts list for me or other opinion.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube