add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need opinion on pc build a guy did!!!

Joker_haha_99
  • 1 month ago

Specs: CPU:Ryzen 5 1600 6cores/12Threads @3.4ghz w/ wraith prism rgb cooler GPU: Red Devil Rx 570 4gb GDDR5 RAM: 2x8gb DDR4-3000 STORAGE: Samsung 860 evo 500GB 2.5" SSD MOBO: Gigabyte b350 DS3H MATX PSU: corsair 500w 80+ bronze rated CASE: Darkflash MATX Midtower Tempered Glass

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

How did:

Need opinion on pc build a guy did!!!

turn to:

Feel free to Message me if you have any questions. You can come check it out and test if you’d like. Cash or Facebook pay preferred. I will consider trades. Accepting offers.

whilst misrepresenting the forum category!

don't answer - just delete the post and redirect to the correct forum/s

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Already reported it to be moved to the For Sale Or Trade area.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

lol

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Re read it that was just the first part I didn’t mean to copy from his specs list jeez

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Re read

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Re read it that was just the first part I didn’t mean to copy from his specs list jeez

ah, that makes sense.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/203783310738121/

For a brand spanking new build (with part receipts/warranties intact) $600 seems reasonable considering:

• It's a pre-built ($50 labour charges/incentive applies. That's a cheap rate!!)

• Incl. Windows 10 OS ($100 MSRP, although I wouldn't be surprised if it's an OEM license on the cheapie)

• Incl. a wraith prism RGB cooler (worth $30-$35, although probably retailing for a little more)

• Total: $185. subtract from $600 = $415 for the parts (yep, good deal)

What if's:

• If you have a Windows license already (an optimist speculation)

• If you're willing to go the DIY route (assembling the build yourself)

• If you're willing to stick with a half-decent stock cooler for the time being

With the above 3 in the affirmative and possibly a little more over $600 of spending cash, you could grab a 15% faster 2nd Gen Ryzen 2600X + a 20% faster and more efficient GTX 1650 SUPER graphics card + a B450 more current chipset + faster NVME SSD + faster RAM.

But then again, it's a lot of "if's" and a Ryzen 1600 + RX 570 with the added perks makes for a pretty decent deal @ $600.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Never mind staff, mistake on the submitter.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Decent 1080p60+ High or so in most games I think . But I would rather go with some B450MAX board to futureproof it a bit.

Have no idea on that casing. Some link perhaps?

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube