add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best Custom water cooling parts for the TU 150 case?

AntiChuckTV
  • 1 month ago

Part List

My Custom Loop Schematic

I am a custom loop noob! I want to go all out for my next PC build. All of the parts in the list are overkill, no compromise. I do not want to go with a single 120mm aio radiator. I was thinking of have 2 120mm rads, one in the front, and one in the back with a flat pump res combo unit on the bottom where the fans would go. I would like to water cool both cpu and gpu in one loop with hard line tubing. I plan on getting all of the parts needed from EKWB. I have never done a custom loop before and I know building in a smaller case is harder, but I am up for the challenge. I have a $500 budget on all of the water cooling parts. If the budget goes over by a little bit, that's fine. I do also want the liquid cooling parts to be RGB, compatible with asus aura sync.

I would like to go with nickel and plexi, I do know that mixing metals is bad, so I would like to go with those two. If there are better metals that I could go with, let me know! I will build around them. I do not know which tubing and fittings to use. I have a feeling I should go with petg tubing, I would like to have 90 degree bends and use as few fittings as possible.

Edit: metals will now be nickel + plexi!

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

PCPartPicker Part List

Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 3.5 GHz 16-Core Processor $749.00 @ Amazon
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Impact Mini DTX AM4 Motherboard $417.99 @ Amazon
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory $174.99 @ Newegg
Storage Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive $115.80 @ Amazon
Storage Samsung 860 Evo 2 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive $289.99 @ Adorama
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive $399.99 @ Amazon
Storage Western Digital Blue 6 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive $139.88 @ Amazon
Video Card Asus GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB DUAL EVO OC Video Card $729.99 @ B&H
Case Lian Li TU150 Mini ITX Desktop Case $109.99 @ Amazon
Power Supply Corsair SF 750 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular SFX Power Supply $160.41 @ Amazon
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $3288.03
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-02-16 21:30 EST-0500

higher clocked 2080S

CL16 3600 RAM

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

will the ram be able to be controlled with asus aura sync? I currently have the 16gb version in my pc and I am unable to fully control it without it being reset. Thank you for the reply!

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Not sure. But CL16 3600 is better than CL18 3600.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

awesome, thank you. I just added it to my build!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube