add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Will i regret not clubbing?

Jrpg_Guy
  • 1 month ago

I'm not a social person at all and I think I'd hate clubs, but I dont want to live with regrets. I guess the only way to find out if I like them or not is to go to one, but I really don't want to. In my mid 20's btw. Thoughts?

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 6 points

If you think you'd hate it, don't go.

• 1 month ago
  • 4 points

I got clubbed once, please don't do it.

• 1 month ago
  • 4 points

Clubs can be handy for bashing your foes into submission.

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

"Feel the wrath of my bludgeon, plebeian!"

I was feeling exotic with the words.

• 1 month ago
  • 3 points

Clubbing's not all it's cracked up to be.

https://i.imgur.com/IxFJIrw.gif

• 1 month ago
  • 3 points

I never went clubbing and never really regretted it. You should always do what you feel in your heart is best for you when it comes to fun... Or well anything else in life

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

Going out with friends to clubs and bars can be a ton of fun. It is a great way to meet new people and have a good time with friends. You can always give it a try, and if its not for you, then you don't have to do it again. There isn't really any social pressure at a club to do anything. No one is judging you or expecting anything from you at a club/bar.

Get a group of friends together and go. If you like it then thats great. If you don't, thats fine too.

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

I don't think you will. I live under the mantra of: Don't knock it till you try it. Clubbing I don't think I would consider though. If the question was a bar, instead of a club, then I would be more inclined to say go. As a teenage introvert, I don't see clubbing as something I would miss out on. That's just my opinion though, so take it with a grain of salt.

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

I am someone who went. I tried going to one club for the first time just to try it out, similar reason like you. At first I was just walking around admiring the view with the loud music and everyone crowding in the middle. After some time I tried dancing in the center with the hordes of people to see if I could get into it. In no time at all, there was one girl who started dancing with me, I was like hey, fun people you know. Of course soon after, she started backing into me while saying sensual things and I was like, uhhhhhh, oh right this is a club. I was getting in the mood but like at that moment, clubs aren't really my thing haha.

Honestly you don't have to think of it like regrets. Its more like, there are a lot of ways to have fun as its different for everyone. One person sees fun as going to raves every week, another has fun watching Netflix movies at home every weekend, another pictures fun as eating in restaurants to buying Taco bell to go, and so on.

No one can tell you what is fun, its all up to you and no one should like pressure you to get into anything. Maybe clubbing is for you or maybe its not, but all it is, is just preference

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

I don't think so. But the fact that you're asking this question means you're curious enough.

And this is from a guy who is almost deaf and is introverted without a lot of friends. Sometimes I like to go, just for fun or a change of scene. It might be every 3 months. Once every 6. dunno. It's not my thing, but I do it if I'm feeling like it.

The music is loud so even if you ain't deaf you will have some trouble listening to people. Clubbing is more about drinking a little, relaxing and letting yourself go, not so much about talking.

Gather a group of friends and go. Give it a try, and then you will have your own conclusions.

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

I would guess no... but that could just be me projecting my own wants on to you.

I don't like crowds, and I don't really want to talk/interact in anyway with people I don't know. Meeting new people kind of needs to be done with a recommendation from someone I already know and trust.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Will I regret not clubbing? I doubt it.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Judging from your other topics, I don't think you'd enjoy it. You might see someone with tattoos/piercings using social media. In all seriousness though, if you're curious then give it a try. Really the only way to find out for sure, better to try it and not like it than to go your whole life wondering/regretting. To each their own though

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube