add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help with new motherboard please

Theetexan
  • 1 month ago

I have a msi meg x570 ace and Ryzen 3900x

What code (in the digital readout on the board) should I see when I turn it on for the first time?

In other words, what should I see happen when I turn it on.

I have a msi 1660ti plugged into the top pcie slot and connected to a monitor.

What will I see on the board and what should I see on the monitor?

Thanks Tex

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

you will see alot of codes since the mobo will go through them all to check if everything is ok. It could be that the system will boot up several times for the first time.

If everything is ok with your first boot the first thing you should see is "No Bootable Device found press Fx to go to bios" or something. Just plug in your usb or disk for W10 reboot and then follow the steps to install Windows10 or whatever Operating System you intent to use.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube