add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

There needs to be a Titan V CEO Edition on this site

1Mira_touchyyy

6 months ago

It's part of the overkill setups.

Comments

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

This site is designed for finding prices and availability on hardware. The Titan V CEO edition is an exclusive card given to winners of some conference I can't remember the name of. Besides, the current king of overkill cards is the Quadro RTX 8000 which is a Titan RTX that has 48GB of GDDR6. It's also faster and has RT cores over the Titan V CEO edition.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

I was going to object based on the card not being available for sale at any PCPP-supported retailers... but it is.

So I guess you can try putting in a request in the Part Additions & Corrections forum.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube