add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

OT history

ZFGeek

1 month ago

What would OT's history look like? If someone created a history book all about the Off Topic thread, what would be in it? Older members(in account age, not actual) should remember a lot, right? Newer members(within the last 2 years or so) if you have anything worthy of the OT history book, please, post! let this thread be the Official Unofficial Unorganized History of Off Topic(OUUHOT).

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 7 points

All of the times people got banned from here, came to OT whining about it and playing victim becasue the staff here is just so cruel, and Philip going all savage on them.

Potato king, Rolfjec

The fridge wars

The MSI competition with how drama and trouble it created.

• 1 month ago
  • 5 points

Once there was an ugly **********.

He was so ugly that everyone died.

The end.

• 1 month ago
  • 5 points

I am old in both ways....

Well, you know there would be several pages of just K, from years back. There would be a very eventful chapter from the MSI giveaway era. A lot of young gens and the assistance that they have asked with relationships. I coined the phrase YOUNG GENS for our 18 and under crowd. I am still hoping it will take off. The short lived fridge chapter of course. I think a few people have even fit computer related stuff in here and there (but like my topic the other day, most of the time, they get moved away)

• 1 month ago
  • 5 points

I h8 my p@rents

Jipster

That’s no good out here. I need something a little more real..... and other Star Wars quote sessions.

ZFGeek creating 54 different threads in OT.

• 1 month ago
  • 4 points

You forgot about the

"My part lists should get more upvotes and respect because I am the best part picker on this site."

I don't remember the exact title but it was something like that. That entire thread became a karma farm for everyone, except the OP.

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

Got to love a good karma farm!

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I even remember that one...those types of topics make life interesting.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Have I only made that many? I thought there were more... when I get bored this place is where I go.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Well, my count could be off by one or two, and I am unable to see deleted topics (I think), so there could be a few more.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/ZFGeek/topics/

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube