add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Where do you see yourself in 10-15 years?

AwesomenessComp

2 months ago

Self explanatory question, yeah?

But really, what do you see yourself doing? What will the world look like around you?

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

Well, there's 2 options.

• Dead
  • Alive! The world hasn't been destroyed, nor has my soul. Hopefully I'm a Pokémon trainer, or a researcher of psychology, whichever is most realistic. I imagine chocolate isn't around anymore, but I hope it is.
  • 2 months ago
  • 3 points

It's super expensive, as the world has adopted fair trade principles and pays workers fairly. However, due to reforestation and rehabilitation of animals cocoa produvtion rises lowering costs a bit, so overall raise is mitigated. Nestle falls apart due to its corrupt practices being exposed. Life on Mars begins with elons first colonizers arriving.

The world is a good place

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

I, still very allergic to cocoa, am glad that I cannot impulse buy chocolate anymore because I am too broke. It's a good day for my skin and digestive tract.

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

Well I am 16 so I really don't know for sure. But in 10 years I plan to be in the military. Having completed college and becoming an officer in the Marine Corps or Coast Guard. As far as what I would be doing. Again nothing is certain but I am really considering becoming a Judge Advocate(military lawyer). Potentially married. In 15 years hopefully married by then. If not I will either make my primary goal to get married, or to just focus on my career.

This is all coming from a 16 year old so who knows. I could an underwater basket weaver.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

I could an underwater basket weaver

Nothing wrong with that!

I like that idea, you into advocating and policy work? Take your military experience and apply it helping the country inna different way?

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

you into advocating and policy work?

Not exactly. I know I have the capacity to be a lawyer and the only place where I could see myself practicing law would be as a Judge Advocate. They do the same job as regular trial lawyers. But they work under the UCMJ. And they actually help people and are not motivated by money(because they make the same as anyone else of their rank and time in.

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

In 10 years i will be 52, damn.

Maybe i will get the electrical issue resolved with my truck by then.

• 2 months ago
  • 5 points

Maybe i will get the electrical issue resolved with my truck by then.

Would you be shocked if it didn't get resolved by then?

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

shocked

An electrifying pun

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

sadly, i think i am going to be turning it over to a mechanic on Monday. After replacing the alternator, the battery and a few plugs and going through the wiring with a multimeter and testing it, i am at a loss. Everything is tested so battery and alternator work fine, but something, somewhere is stopping the alternator from charging the battery. It is a 2003, so it is a rather simple setup compared to new cars..

also checked wiring with multimeter and grounds, everything saids it should be charging. But is is just not.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

Ah, hopefully they'll be able to fix your current issue.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, i figured it out, it was a bad plug... It might of been what caused all my issues to start with

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

Doubts. Lived with it this long, it ain't never getting fixed. :p

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

new issue.... but not easy one. so it is a joke, kind of. just been fighting to find the cause for three days

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

That's always a pain. Good luck with it!!

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

With an AMD system :O

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

You currently an Intel then?

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

lol was mostly a joke with how AMD are doing exceptionally well recently. Big turn of events.

Alas yes, my current systems are all Intel as they offered the best performance in their relative brackets at the time.

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

Well, I'll be 70 in ten years, I'm still fairly healthy so maybe I'll just hang out on the porch and watch it all happen. My days of lighting the world on fire are over, now it's time to make S'mores and tell the youngsters my mostly true back in the day stories.

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

At your age, I expect you know better than to spoil a good story with the truth!

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

Your picture makes the question so much better, lol.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

Lmao, it's saved in my computer as "confused man" so I guess it suits the question.

I knew I'd have a use for it when I saw it 8-)

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

But really, what do you see yourself doing?

Worrying about my children who will be the same age as I was when I started getting way over my head in trouble.

What will the world look like around you?

Hopefully better then now and not descended into the chaos politicians seem hell bent on pushing us all towards.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Worrying about my children who will be the same age as I was when I started getting way over my head in trouble.

That's a tough job, good luck with that! :p

Hopefully better then now and not descended into the chaos politicians seem hell bent on pushing us all towards.

That's a tough one. I love politics and inter relations, but ****'s getting real these days. US is way too interested in pulling an Iraq in Iran, but it won't work. And the whole Russia expansion/Chinese territories consolidation is wreaking havoc, especially when you consider NK's antics.... Craziness.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Dead

Hopefully a respectful, well-off adult that raises my children in the same way I was.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

10-15 years? As much as I dislike the R-word, I'll probably be retired, or at least doing desultory occasional consulting. That's assuming I'm not pushing up daisies, and I think there's a reasonable chance that I won't be.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Oof. Remind me how young I am, damn

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah?

Successful, i am working upwards to 80 hours a week now and using the money i make in investments so i have a chance of having a nice amount of money in the future. I do not want to go to college or work some boring 9-5 office job and i can spend my time doing what i want to do for a living instead of running in the rat race. But of course nothing is guaranteed, but i have high hopes for my future.

But really, what do you see yourself doing?

Running multiple internet businesses, youtube and building and learning more about PC's.

What will the world look like around you?

Assuming our current political situation in the US doesn't turn to widespread violence, i'd say the world can only get better the more experience me and the world gain.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Harvesting water and desiccated meat from the Stranded. Reporting back to HQ2 with my haul to receive my meal bar. Scrounging enough scratch to get the hell off this rock. A one-way ticket to New Gaia.... I can see it now.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

But my lord, is that, legal?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Where do you see yourself in 10-15 years?

At a mirror, or in pictures/videos.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube