add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Music Recommendations

democrachi

2 months ago

Hey everyone! I've been meaning to expand my music library recently and I've taken to asking people's suggestions.

List your favorite artist and/or album and I'll give it a listen! Any genre is totally fine.

I've found this group called Chon with their album Newborn Sun. The song Bubble Dream has been on blast in my car more than a few times recently. It's progressive rock and I've been enjoying the music talent of their guitarist immensely. Let me know what you think!

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

I’m sort of lazy so I’ll just act as your wizard and send you where you need to go.

Warp 1

Warp 2

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

monitoring this thread for the inevitable rickroll

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

There’s this great app called Shazam and basically what it does is if you hear a song you want to know what it’s called or want to save it for later, it basically listens through your phones microphone and will tell you what it is. It’s really helpful when I hear something anywhere and I want to save it.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I really lile SoundHound for that. That app has found songs when I could only hum like 2 words of a song, lol.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

All albums of the group - Muse!

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Cat Stevens - Wild world

Harry Chapin - Cats in the cradle

The Who Behind Blue Eyes

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

If you're into prog, have you listened to Glass Hammer?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

AJR. AJR. AJR. AJR. LISTEN. NOW

[comment deleted]
  • 2 months ago
  • 1 point

SYNTHWAVE

Miami Nights 1984 - Accelerated

Gunship - Tech Noir

Kavinsky - Nightcall

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Click at your own risk Dont worry, its YouTube.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

there she is; the rickroll i have been looking for since then

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

https://youtu.be/44wDwMQVqCc?list=RD3UUWkr4FUlo

Anything from Van Morrison, there's no bad choices there. Add in Bonnie Raitt, and the The Band.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

OneRepublic. Particularly the "Waking Up" album is underrated.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube