add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair H100i RGB AIO

Anthrax15

1 month ago

I wanted to purchase the H100i AIO and currently have Corsair's RGB LED's. Would I need to buy a CORSAIR iCUE Commander PRO in order to sync the RGB fans with the LEDs or can I plug the fans into my mobo USB header and sync/control the RGB fans & LEDs with iCUE?

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

If you get the H100i RGB Platinum (I own one), the RGB fans connect directly into the AIO unit itself. If you've already installed iCUE, you'll be ready to sync everything right out of the box. I have the Corsair 500D RGB SE case which comes with a Commander Pro unit, so I can tell you from experience that you don't really need it unless you buy extra RGB fans.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube