add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

H150i not recognised in software.

Connor_

6 months ago

Hi.

I have recently tried to change the RGB colour of my cooler. To do this I downloaded corsair link software. But it isn't recognised within the software.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay i've only installed one of these coolers so maybe a shot in the dark here but I know it comes with a whole ropes worth of cables coming off the block, I think its the USB 2.0 connection that would effect that (I may be wrong). But check any and all connection running from you cooler to a port on your board.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

USB would only provide power to the AIO and not have any affect on the RGB. However, there will be another wire specifically for the RGB connection and I would be willing to bet that the OP has it plugged into the wrong one.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

The AIO is powered by a SATA power cable. The USB cable does affect the lighting controls as well as the fan/pump speeds in iCUE.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't use the link software. It's old and unnecessary. Download iCUE. As long as you have the USB connector from your H150i Pro pump connected to a USB 2.0 header on your motherboard, it will be recognized and you can set the RGB as well as fan/pump speeds (can set custom curves, etc.).

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube