add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
ZFGeek

2 months ago

My family just bought a campsite with a camper+deck, and we stayed in it this past weekend. I learned to play a couple card games(5 Crowns, Solitare), and found that I'll want to fix my bike pretty quickly if I want to get anywhere on camp quickly(there's a pizza place/arcade on the campgrounds, as well as ice cream and a lake down the street). Anyone else like camping, or do it often?

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I go Camping with my Boy Scout troop when I can, I like it. Its fun to take a weekend and do something other than the normal routine, relaxing and refreshing.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Speaking of camping in July my family is going on one big camping trip. Going to be over 20 of us going. Hopefully you can get your bike fixed up as if there are any trails around your campsite than those are awesome to bike through. I am going to see if it is possible to bring my fat bike along as I know there will be sand and such.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah. My family goes camping almost every public holiday. Waking up on the beach at sunrise is amazing. No-one in sight. Can't beat the feeling.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

i love going camping with my relatives!

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

When i was a kid i always enjoyed camping, i have not been camping in so long i bet i would enjoy it.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't cheat and bring a car like most other people; I bring my own sleeping bag and cooking gear and dehydrated food; I hike four miles up in the mountains and make my campsite; I go fishing; I come back and eat pizza.

It helps if someone else is coming so that they can carry all the heavy stuff. lol

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I enjoy camping. Have all over ths US.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube