add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

what are some of your personal conspracy theorys?

Crappygamerwannabe

3 months ago

those damm mattress stores are up to no good

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 12 points

I think Chancellor Palpatine is a Sith Lord.

• 3 months ago
  • 4 points

Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you....

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

It's a Sith legend.

Going outside the meme for a bit just watched the Prequels for the first time in a while. They get even better with age like a fine wine, or so I have been told.

• 2 months ago
  • 4 points

Perhaps you could say they age like a fine Emperor.

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

If one is to understand the great mystery, one must study all it's aspects.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

I agree. Did Han shoot first? Are later released able to overwrite the canon of the original?

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

If what you have told me is true, you will have gained my trust.

• 3 months ago
  • 10 points

Deletion of this thread or any of its comments would be part of a cover-up.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 3 months ago
  • 9 points

The moon landing was fake. The reason people think it is real is because the director NASA hired was so OCD about accuracy he decided to shoot on location.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

The moon landing was fake

shoot on location.

i'm so confused lol

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

The director was so obsessed with accuracy that he filmed the faking on location.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

Definitley paid actor 100 % agreed

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

its a joke

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

you are not alone

• 3 months ago
  • 6 points

McDonald’s is one of the largest Real Estate companies ever, they’re trying to make everyone fat so that people will buy bigger homes.

I totally didn’t make this up 30 seconds ago.

• 3 months ago
  • 5 points

There are some certain shady government elements who secretly try to change the grammar and twist the plural of the word "theory". :)

• 3 months ago
  • 4 points

That would really be quite a conspracy.

[comment deleted]
  • 2 months ago
  • 5 points

thE cheMIcAls iN tHE wAter ArE mAkiNg thE froGS GaY

• 2 months ago
  • 4 points

Seems I’ve been drinking plenty of water.

frog noises

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I was waiting for this. Almost posted it myself.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

well, the early bird gets the worm

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

Yes but the second mouse gets the cheese.

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

And PTSD.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

ouch

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

hmmm

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

You mean intersex frogs? Damn it, Alex Jones

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

You know how in Mario enemies that fall into lava become skeletons (canonically, not in gameplay)? Like bowser becoming Dry Bowser. image. Well one day Wario fell in and became Dry Wario, aka Sans and Waluigi fell in and became Dry Waluigi, aka Papyrus

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

but hey, that’s just a theory...

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

A game theory! Don't even get me started on Asgore = The Underminer

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Allow me to do you the discourtesy.

Would you please explain how Asgore is an equitable or congruent figure to the Underminer?

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

After you quit playing Frisk is free from the player's control, leading to them getting murdered by Asgore or Sans or Undyne (depending on when you quit), and then Asgore gets the 7th and final soul, and becomes a demigod, The Underminer, he is always beneath us but nothing is beneath him. After he breaks the barrier he declares war on the peace and happiness of humanity but is stopped, because what the monsters didn't realize is that during their banishment superheroes were invented, and they are even stronger than souls, so he gets beat by The Incredibles.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

You thought this out way too much.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

what are some of your personal conspracy theorys?

Vaccines causing more health problems then they avoid is a result of Russian and Chinese disinformation intended to weaken the American people to make us more easily exploited.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

well, that's original at least.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

The Matrix exists!!

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

That movie was not real, the government is trying to trick us into thinking it is. The Matrix was never an actual film!

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Read a post (no way to know for sure if it's true) that a doctor used to this to convince a parent to vaccinate her children.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

It made an appearance on Tumbler recently.

I first heard it back in the late 90's in an argument between a rather country fellow and some JW's.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Read a post (no way to know for sure if it's true) that a doctor used to this to convince a parent to vaccinate her children.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

earth is a doughnut

yes, its true. you guys have been lied to your whole life.

thank me later

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

Can confirm the donut theory. I threw a paper airplane into the sky once, and somehow a friend of mine on the "other side" of the Earth got it. Some say it's fake. But come on. How likely is it that 2 people on opposite sides of the planet both of identical college rule not books?

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

All not books are ruled by college, my dude.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I really need to stop typing on my phone.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

No, earth is flat immediately deletes account before the staff has time to get out the ban hammer

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

No, we all know its a dinosaur pool floaty, get it right.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

A month after Bin Ladin was killed it was reported that a bunch of navy seals died in a helo crash. I call bull, I think they died getting to Bin Ladin and the Obama admin didn't want Americans freaking out cause our guys got killed so they delayed the notification of their deaths so no one would connect the two.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

I mean, a month's delay or not, their fate was sealed.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

no

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

The government is reverse-engineering Extraterrestrial technology in Area 51, but this is a common belief, right?

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

Vaccines cause life.

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

gasps

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

He became so powerful he could influence the vaccines to create...life. In fact, he became so powerful the only thing he was afraid of was autism, which eventually, of course, he did {sic}.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

and also autism

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

nobody likes me they just tolerate me

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

This (for me anyways) I know is fact

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

oh no ;w;

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

There should be disability funds for addiction to PCPP. Oh wait, nevermind, we'd make the government go broke...

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

tomtomj2 has never even seen the Prequels, he just discovered prequelmemes via stolen posts on Instagram and now he's memorized all the lines so he can cover his ***. In reality he falls asleep before the podrace every time he tries to watch them.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Actually, this is kind of how I’ve done it.

I watched the first movie and bits of the second and third. Then I just filled in the rest with memes.

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

Disgusting.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Understandable.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Everyone we know, see or think of, Is A PaId AcToR. Nothing is real. nothing nothing nothing (echo fades out)

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Roses are red, Harambe's in heaven, George Bush did 9/11.

Ok not really, we all know roses are blue

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Harambes in heaven

3 Years ago today. We lost a true soldier.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Fortnite is really run by a secret mattress store division of the Illuminati

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

tHe EaRtH iS fLaT

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Every time we hiccup, our self in a parallel universe gets defibrillated

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Conspiracy Keanu needs to see this

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube