add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Evga B stock sale

Granddy

1 month ago

https://www.evga.com/products/productlist.aspx?type=8

Every Wednesday, there's instant rebate deals on evga's refurbished stock. They sell gpus, psus, mobos and more.

Enjoy it

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 6 points

If you want to take an extra 5-10% off, you can use my code:

77AZ9YDU58R6SSG

Feel free to share with anyone.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

How good is EVGAs B-Stock? Is it reliable? Would I have any issues overclocking a GPU from them (specifically the RTX 2070)?

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Evga B stock is very reliable from my experience.

I have bought 2 evga 500 w1 from them and are still working.

If the worst does happen, you still have a 1 year warranty on them.

Also, being used doesn't affect the overclocking on gpus unless it was under extremely high voltage for the highest overclock which is very, very unlikely

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

here is my Associate code if anyone wants 5-10% off and mayatola's is not working or something: DT4BHB8377V2LK7

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

wait, you work for EVGA?

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

No, it's a code that you can get from either being really helpful on the EVGA forums or buying and registering multiple EVGA products. The code lets you earn rewards by referring people to EVGA's store, but the catch is that you can never use the code yourself to get that 5-10% off. Only people who use your code can get the discount.

[comment deleted]
  • 1 month ago
  • 1 point

nah he doesn't lol

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I don't mind, but just to let you know, in the 2-3 weeks I've posted my code, nobody has used it yet!

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

almost got The_Merovingian to use it but it didnt give any discount on the 1080ti ftw3 sadly

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I tried but it didn't work on the 750 g3

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

That sucks, I don't know why it wouldn't work. I guess it only works on new products? Sorry :(

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube