add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What are gorkbucks??

atomicdeathray

3 months ago

I've seen people mention 'gorkbucks' and getting gorkbucks. What are these gorkbucks, and what is the story behind them?? Also, who is gorkti2000, since all the comments about gorkbucks are related to him.

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 15 points

A Premium Currency that is more valuable than anything else on earth, it surpasses comment Karma which is why Karma is no good out here and we need something more real.

1 Gork Buck is the equivalent of multiple countries GDPs, but is not legal tender anywhere, it is also known to the State of California to cause Cancer and other Birth Defects.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

Yeah, I think that about sums it up.

• 3 months ago
  • 5 points

gorkti2000 seems to be just like any other guy on the internet...but he actually controls the entire human race because he has complete control over the most valuable currency, manipulating the world markets to his liking

• 3 months ago
  • 5 points

Currency gifted by the great Gork when you win an argument in OT.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

What's OT?? Sorry if this is a stupid question

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

Meaning Off Topic, Where you are right now.

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

Oh ok

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

Off Topic, no worries : )

• 3 months ago
  • 5 points

GorkBucks is what gives a forum user their power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us, it penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together.

Through GorkBucks, your chains are broken. GorkBucks shall set you free.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

GorkBucks is what gives a forum user their power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us, it penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together.

I thought that was Karma?

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

It's treason, then.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

...the Force is with you, young JCMsergox. But you are not a Jedi yet.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

young

:(

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

Take a seat, young JCMsergox.

Credited 5 GorkBucks since I recycled your joke.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Yee haw

• 3 months ago
  • 4 points

It's that currency you use when karma is no good, and you need something different, something more real.

• 3 months ago
  • 4 points

Gorkbucks are a currency much higher than any currency out there, bestowed to people by none other than gorkti200 himself. He will give gorkbucks to anyone who he thinks is extra funny or he believes deserves some. As for who he is, he probably is watching the replies to this topic now and waiting for the best moment to reveal himself.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

Careful, he may be hiding in the bushes just waiting to spring on us.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Your gif unfortunately disappeared.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

F

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

It's Gork's take on comment karma... but it's way more exclusive to make everyone who has GorkBucks feel better about themselves.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

You know, now that you say that, I think I'm starting to feel a bit better about myself.

Nevermind. I just remembered I forgot to take out the trash. I am become garbage, destroyer of cleanliness.

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

The official currency of Venezuela, for now.

Its way better than what was previously used, again for now.

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

If you get some then u are godly in nature

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

Well I won't be getting any

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

f

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

You know, I notice that in any post that Gorkbucks or Gorkti200 is the main topic, he doesn't post for a long time.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

It just so happens that when this post went up, I was on vacation!

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

How was your vacation?

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

It was really good, I visited the Dagobah system (Miami).

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Glad to hear it. I've never been to Miama, but would love to go. I spent a night in Chicago last weekend and it was a blast. Bar hopped until we stumbled into a speakeasy, lol. You do any clubbin or bar hoppin?

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol heck no, I went to the beach, ate food, went to the pool, and that was about it! It was a family trip, but even if it wasn't, I'm not much of one for bar hopping/clubbing.

That doesn't mean the adults didn't have a good time around the pool once the kids went to bed on the first night though ;D

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah, that makes sense...

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

@ gorkti200

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

Who is gorkti200, and what's the deal with these 'gorkbucks'??

• 3 months ago
  • 4 points

He's the giver of all "gorkbucks". Gorkbuck is a joke currency that are valued much more than any pityful karma that we have.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

I heard 1,000,000,000 Karma = 1 Gorkbuck. Don't know how true it is. Just a rumor.

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

Wrong. No amount of Karma could ever get you a Gorkbuck. They're that priceless

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube