add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Look at this masterpiece

VictoriusII

9 months ago

This is the most beautiful i have ever seen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gH1UF1l-e8

Comments

• 9 months ago
  • 4 points

Yeah if this guy was like in his teens or older this would be funny but this kid is simply ignorant(not really a bad thing. I am ignorant of microbiology because I have no interest in it). If I remember correctly a youtuber made a reply to this video.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

That was Rags, I believe. I was about to find his video and post his response.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah that sounds right. If I remember right He wasn't straight up rude at all or sarcastic and the video was informative and He was actually trying to teach.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep. Would've been interesting to see someone like Leafy get their hands on this...

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

I liked Leafy at one point. Then I didn't, lol. He's still not making videos is he?

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

He's still not making videos is he?

Nope. Youtube suppressed his channel to the point it won't even show up when you search for it. He's not banned, but his videos were barely even reaching his own subscribers, let alone any new audiences. Goes to show how Youtube cherry picks who the rules apply to. Logan Paul shows a deceased person and laughs at them, nothing happens, but Leafy makes fun of people and his channel is actively suppressed.

• 9 months ago
  • 4 points

Turns on video

Greeted by ignorant child too young to have a Youtube channel, potato quality, and shakey camera.

Dislikes and closes tab

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the summary - I'll skip it.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Wow...that is the best way to explain why consoles are better(note my sarcasm). So logical.

• 9 months ago
  • 2 points

Wait really? You were sarcastic? Wow. I really couldn't tell. Thanks for clarifying.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Just some kid talking about why "consoles are better than PC's", which has all the typical arguments most young kids make on the issue. Just more feed for channels like Rags,Top hats and champagne,Bullet Barry and that guy with a Popsicle obsession to make response vids, pointing out the 'truth'.

Also what part of t he country is teaching kids about PC gaming? My younger siblings all only play on PC while almost everyone at their schools plays exclusively consoles. Same experience i had until high school where that ratio was around 50/50.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Not related at all but I love this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIdXPIN3j38

[comment deleted]
  • 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Also what is this kid like 10? I think it's OK for him to be a silly 10 year old.

Since his account name ends in 2005 I'd think he's 13 or 14.

Edit: The video was made in 2016, so he's probably 10 or 11.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube