add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Destiny 2 is now free until 18 November

Namnguyen
  • 19 months ago

Claim it if you haven't.

https://www.destinythegame.com/battlenet

Comments

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks!

added

Destiny 2 Standard Edition

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Np

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm confused as to what this means. They're now pushing this new expansion but only letting you buy the base game with the expansion now?

How much content do we get in the free version? Just as much as when it originally launched?

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

You don't get the dlc. You just get the standard version.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks!

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks. Finally going to be use Battlenet lol.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks!

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

If I download the game on one computer, then delete it can I still get it on another?

• 19 months ago
  • 2 points

The game is tied to your Battle.net account. As long as you only uninstall it locally, and do not mean to "delete it" from your account, you can reinstall it elsewhere.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

It's yours to keep forever, I think.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok cool. The way The Verge worded it made me think that you only got the game if you downloaded it: “Those who download the game between now and November 18th will be able to keep it forever”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/11/2/18056666/destiny-2-free-blizzcon-blizzard-activision

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

I wouldn't listen to anything The Verge has to say after that horrible PC Building Tutorial...

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

If I play it now do i keep it forever?

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea, i think its yours to keep forever.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

If anyone needs help in the game let me know, i would be happy to help you out.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Wait, you can get the game free permanently if you download it now, OR is it that you can play it for free right now and then have to pay on the 18'th regardless if you got it already?

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea, you can get it now before 18 of November and no, you dont have to pay on the 18th if you got it already.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube