add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

RX460 or GTX1050Ti

annhilatorL414

20 months ago

Hi I found a RX460 4GB graphics card and it is 200.00 AUD but I don't know if I should decide to get this or go a tiny bit more expensive and get a GTX1050Ti for 60$ more? any advice need help.

Comments

• 20 months ago
  • 2 points

A RX 460 will play anything modern at okay settings most mid range.

A GTX 1050ti will let you play the same titles at higher settings.

Depends on what kinds of settings you can live with and how much you want to pay for those settings.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok I generally play World Of Tanks at custom settings and War Thunder at low settings but want to be able to play that at higher setting. I am not fussed just want a decent graphics card to allow me to play at 60FPS or higher and I decided MSI GTX1050Ti as a second option for 238.00AUD if I want to go more cost

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Under 300AUD is suitable for me because I don't want to blow my money. I am already going to use a 8GB RAM card and i5 intel core CPU because my motherboard allows DDR4 to GDDR5 cards

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

You won't get Ultra after the game engine change but you can easily do mid-high if you tweak some settings.

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/world-of-tanks-encore-performance-benchmarks,5474-3.html

You'll have to forgive me I haven't played much since 1.0 hit and I have a RX 460 2gb and cannot remember what settings I run.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok understandable because World of tanks's recommends GTX 1050Ti cards when playing ultra settings but I'll only ever play at Medium setting I guess because I live in Australia and have crap internet speeds anyways because its laggy. I play ok on my Mac at 60FPS and it isn't the best because it fluctuates a lot with internet speeds like I generally get less then 100Ping if no one is hogging the internet. That is why I am not fussed but I like playing at decent graphics

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

The GTX1050Ti I found is in total 257$ including shipping which is a few dollars cheaper then buying one for 259.00 not including shipping.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

The normal price if this one is 238.00 base price but then extra for shipping

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube