add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Ryzen Build $1500AUD Budget

AmerK

23 months ago

Hi guys, this is the final iteration of my planned PC Build intended for productivity and gaming. I'd love to know what you think, perhaps recommend different parts or how to save money or increase performance for the same money. I plan to start buying parts in the coming week. https://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/AmerK/saved/W9q8K8

Comments

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Go to Blinq if you are interested in saving some money on the samsung evo. You can get a refurbished one for $80

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Will have a look, thank you for the recommendation.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a very similar build i want to buy and have been told to stick with the cooler that comes with the Ryzen 5 1600

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

From what I've seen, you can't go past 3.7GHz on the 1600 with the stock cooler. The air cooler should allow it to overclock higher, hopefully 3.8GHz, and provide better CPU temps overall.

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice to know

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Not to mention the RGB :)

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube