add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair 100R Exhaust Fan Sometimes Run at Full Speed

yveshe

22 months ago

I noticed it occurred when I entered Rainbow Six Siege. Is there any software from Corsair to control their fans, or maybe somewhere in the BIOS? I checked in the BIOS yesterday but I didn't see anything regarding fans control.

Comments

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Corsair Link is their fan controller software. Where do you have the exhaust fan hooked up?

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

It's the included Case fan, in the back of the Case.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I meant is the fan plugged into the motherboard or a fan controller?

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I have no fan controller, although I bought an extra fan for intake, installed at the front.

I have two CHA_FAN, CPU_FAN, CPU_OPT, and AIO_PUMP. Pretty annoying that the two CHA_FAN are at the other side of the Motherboard, and the AIO_PUMP is right next to the exhaust fan, so maybe I should connect it there?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube