add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Sennheiser GSP 300 PCV 05 Question

yveshe

22 months ago

When both microphone and headphone jacks are connected to the PCV 05, will it work on PC and if he does, where do I connect it? Do I connect it to the speakers - or perhaps either the orange, black, or gray in the I/O of my Motherboard?

Comments

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Most desktop PC motherboards/cases do not accept 4-pin TRRS cables such as the PCV 05. Instead I would recommend plugging the audio cable on your headphones into your headphone jack, and your microphone cable into your microphone jack.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

But I don't want to start connecting and disconnecting to switch from my headphones to my speakers. That would be redundant.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

You could use something like this to connect both your speakers and headphones to one port. As long as you have self-amplified speakers that will work.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

What are the orange, black, and gray ports do?

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

Orange would be subwoofer, black would be rear and gray would be center, as far as I can remember. Best to check on your I/O shield or sound card. If it's on your case then I don't know.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

On my Case I have the microphone and headphone jacks.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube