add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

ONE DAY LEFT: Humble Bundle this week features Sid Meier's Civilization games, etc...redeemable on Steam.

Starlana
  • 76 months ago

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Don't delay, only good for one more day peoples!

Comments

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

I will admit, i got it about a week ago and already have 30 hours played... oops.

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, I already had Civ 5 gold edition, and civ 3 complete, and I still purchased it for the DLC's and expansions, plus I got Civ 4 and the few extra games...Just FYI, if you already have some of the games, you can gift those ones to friends, just pick the gift box on the side and it will give you a link to send to a friend...

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah that's the best part. My friend was in the same boat as you where he had plain Civ 5 but wanted the DLC so he gifted me the regular. I got hooked and ended grabbing the bundle for the DLC as well. Then i gifted my copy to another friend. not sure if he has become addicted yet tho lol.

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

Bought it solely so I could play Civ III again; was nicely surprised to get all the other stuff as well.

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

Well I am glad you all like Civ as much as I do. :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube