add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best PC for Gaming, Music Production, Streaming and Video Editing

yveshe
  • 26 months ago

Budget is between $950-$1000. No need for a Case, HDD, GPU, Optical Drive, Monitor/s, and any kind of Peripherals accessories. The only PSU brands that are available are Seasonic and Corsair, so no EVGA and/or others. And Windows 10 is a-must.

Comments

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Canada or US? And I’m back :P

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, I know. I'm not from US but my requirement is based on US currency.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

What case, hard drive, GPU, optical drive, and monitor do you have?

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

An unknown brand of Case, but it has about three hard drive bays and maybe even one for SSD to mount on top. 1TB Western Digital Blue Caviar, LG Optical Drive, and one Monitor from Philips and the other from BenQ - both 1080p. And the GPU is the MSI 970 Twin Froza.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Is the case ITX, mATX, or ATX?

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

ATX.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tnqwM8

Here you go it should be ok

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

SSD?

Motherboard is surprisingly cheap, but the CPU, AIO, and PSU are overpriced. I could also go with a 3200Mhz from G-Skill - the black-colored model.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/m2MyD8

Then maybe this will do I am quite new to the pc building community :)

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

No problem :)

Good SSD. But I would go with the i5-8600K and a fan cooler for the CPU. like I said, both CPU (which was the i7 one), AIOs, and that specific PSU are overpriced in my country. And for the RAM, again, I could just get a 3200Mhz G-Skill that is available.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok but the ram doesn't come up or I'm just can't find it also on what country are you :)

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

It's okay.

Let's just say my currency isn't on the site, so I'm using USD-based currency.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Here you go;

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU AMD - Ryzen 7 1800X 3.6GHz 8-Core Processor $349.99 @ Amazon
CPU Cooler Fractal Design - Celsius S36 87.6 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler $118.49 @ SuperBiiz
Motherboard ASRock - X370 KILLER SLI/ac ATX AM4 Motherboard $100.98 @ Newegg
Memory G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory $189.99 @ Newegg
Storage Crucial - MX300 525GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive $129.99 @ Newegg Marketplace
Power Supply Corsair - Enthusiast 850W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply $89.99 @ Best Buy
Operating System Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit $89.89 @ OutletPC
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total (before mail-in rebates) $1099.32
Mail-in rebates -$30.00
Total $1069.32
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-12-30 16:35 EST-0500
  • 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you think there are major differences between an M.2 (not an NVMe) SSD and a SATA one?

1800X is overpriced and not necessary. AIOs and that very PSU are also overpriced and not necessary, but I will take that RAM.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

I think it’s good for the price, the M.2

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh. Well 250GB is enough. It's only for the OS and programs that will be installed on it, anyway.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, more GB is faster (wink wink)

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Hehe, I know. But I still have some extra storage of HDDs that I can add if I need to.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube