add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Net Neutrality

Adrew24

25 months ago

I FEAR NO PAY TO WIN LOOT CRATE SYSTEM... BUT THIS REPEAL... IT SCARES ME.

Prepare to pay for bundles of websites! Slower speeds; richer companies. This is a subliminal "**** you" from the FCC.

Comments

• 25 months ago
  • 5 points

Call your representative in Congress to voice your support in keeping net neutrality in place, it's going to basically be down to them to vote against the repeal. If someone is reading this and are unsure of where you stand, please educate yourself and make an informed decision. I've heard plenty of instances where people thought they were in support of the repeal, but were just confused about what that means, and they were really in support of keeping it all along.

A good site with some resources and information https://www.battleforthenet.com/

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

There's nothing subliminal about it. This is a smoke letters in the sky with a loud horn reading them "**** YOU!"

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube