add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Micro ATX Case that supports 360 rad? (for a custom loop)

Kendozin

21 months ago

Does anyone have any suggestions? The specs that will be going into this case: i7-6700k GTX 1070 ti Founder's Edition 24 GB of Dominator Platinum memory (2x8, 2x4; DDR4-3000) Asus STRIX Z270G Mobo (MicroATX) SuperNOVA 650W PSU by EVGA (fully modular) 2 2TB HDDs (7200 RPM, from seagate) M.2 SSD (960 EVO, 250GB)

Also, as a side note (I don't think this will really matter) I plan on modding the 1070 ti so that I can keep the reference design while still having it in the loop. I really like the reference design tho xd Thanks

Comments

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

I just went to one of the case manufacturer's website and found one: Fractal Design Arc Mini R2

I have a Fractal Design case (Define R5, that I am satisfied with), but not this one, so I don't know anything about this one in particular. Be mindful though, that radiator thickness restriction applies.

I'm pretty sure you could do your own research, visit sites and look what they offer. If you don't know case manufacturers, check out the various Manufacturers on the left side of this PCPP page.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks.

By the way, I was just wondering if your username is based off of a song? I don't know why but it reminds of some song I've heard before but I can't remember the name xd

Sorry for being so random.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

My username...

Well, I had a dream once and that's where I heard this name: Shakaron. When I woke up I found it kinda cool and unique, so I started using it. Back then there were only 46 Google hits on it. Now there are 98,000. :( So much for uniqueness. :D

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice. I kind of just came up with my username, but I couldn't make an account on twitter or a couple of other websites with it because some Asian guy stole it :(

Anyways, nice username. I still don't remember the name of that song xd

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "Hardware > Modding / DIY" to "Hardware > Cases".

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "Hardware > Cases" to "Hardware > Cases".

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube